We got this for our 8 month old daughter for Christmas and I was expecting to like it less as time went on, but I was so wrong. I couldn't adore this high chair more if I tried. In fact, I wish I could have had it for my 2 older kids too. Here are the things I love about it: - Easily snaps together and apart for portability
- It's light so I can carry it with one hand with the baby on my hip
- It's surprisingly sturdy, a very smart design. In fact, we set a heavy computer monitor on the table part one day and it didn't have any trouble holding it.
- The tray goes between her legs so she won't fall out even if she manages to wiggle out of the harness (this hasn't happened, but she's still pretty young)
- The tray goes on easily, snapping into place (none of that annoying sliding like normal high chairs.)
- Cleans up really easily. So far I've been able to just use wipes to clean it since even the cloth is slick and easy to wipe down. The tray I usually put through the dishwasher.
- When the baby isn't using it, I take the top part off and my 2 year old uses the table. Honestly, my only complaint is that I wish the tray fit into the dishwasher a little easier. Don't get me wrong, it fits in there even better than most high chair trays...I just wish the part that goes between the legs could detach easily from the tray so it could take up less space in the dishwasher. Still that's not enough to make it 4 stars instead of 5.
Was this review helpful? (12) (1)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.