The dials on my toaster oven were getting difficult for me to turn, so I purchased this toaster to replace it. While the toaster is more limited in what it can do, it's easier to operate and essentially does what I need most - toasting different kinds of breads. I can use my big oven for the other things (like reheating pizza, etc.).
- fun color
- tongs are handy, but also necessary for removing things like English muffins
- toasts evenly, but had to turn settings up higher than those suggested in the instructions
- exterior gets warm but not hot enough to burn skin
- defrost feature is nice
- bagel feature toasts just one side
- crumb tray easy to empty
- won't heat when empty, thus discouraging kids from playing with it or misusing it
- no dials, just levers and push buttons!
- larger than what I expected (but looks like most toasters on the market are that way)
Was this review helpful?
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.