Hello! If you are reading this review it means you are considering buying this TV, just go ahead and buy it. Bear in mind I am not getting any favor from the manufacturer or Walmart. I bought this refurbished TV and here are my views on the TV I got (I did a site to store pickup – it’s Free Shipping for me): Pros:
- Reasonably priced at $449.98 for this 47” LCD 120Hz HDTV.
- TV is in a Like New condition.
- Packaging was satisfactory and secured.
- TV came with an Ethernet port and a Sanyo USB wireless dongle. This allows you to connect to your home network so you can access Apps online such as Facebook, Netflix, Flickr, Pandora, etc.
- TV is wall mountable.
- Picture quality is above average
- Reasonable cost for extended warranty. I bought a 3 Years Walmart Product Care Plan warranty for $44.33 with this TV.
- Quick unpacking, installation and setup.
- Easy to use graphical interface for its’ menu.
- TV physical appearance is above average, it looks and feels good.
- The remote control I got with this TV is above average, the number pad lights up. It’s a different remote from what’s in the picture above.
- TV is Logitech Harmony Remote compatible and programmable.
- TV is Energy Star compliant. Cons:
- The sound qualify is basic. I am recommending using a Home Theater System or powered external speakers for good quality sound.
- The remote sensor on the TV seems to be direct line of sight with the remote. I cannot speak on the longevity of this TV because I just got it, but it’s a bargain based on its’ price, quality and features.
Was this review helpful? (6) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.