replaced my old lcd 32'' tv 720p with this one. cons first
- the sound is awful but just get anything that plugs into an aux cable.
- watching time warner HD cable in 1080i will only display full resolution of the screen in zoom mode wide, basically tv must be in wide mode if you wish for picture to fill out the whole screen, which i guess is normal for other tvs.
- haier customer support s awful. called 4 times and 3 times got a voicemail robot and the 1 time i had to be transferred 3 times before i talked to the right people.
- flimsy stand, feels very breakable, non-adjustable, but does its job. not like my other samsung led tv.
- hdmi inputs are put very closely together so if your hdmi cable has a wide input it might not fit in you use all 3.
- during really dark scenes in movies, tv, blu ray, the black colors looks pixelated.
- remote control can control other electronics next to the tv...for example it increased the time on my fan's timer haha pros
- thin, but not thinner than samsung's led tv line
- good price
- easy installation, simplistic menu
- decent picture quality for the price overall i would recommend this tv for the price. obviously if you're looking for an exceptional tv toshiba, sony and samsung offer the best quality. this is like the hyundai brand in terms of luxury when compared to competitors such as bmw, mb, audi. you really get what you pay for and don't expect haier to help you out very much when you call. we have 2 samsungs and 1 toshiba tv at my house and this has to be on the lower end of the tv echelon, i just use this in my "man cave". walmart shipped it very quickly.
Was this review helpful? (3) (5)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.