I don't recommend this microwave! The light went out after only 2 days of use. I just let it go because I didn't really think it was that big of a deal. After about 3 months, while I was cleaning it, I noticed that the inside enamel, I guess you would call it, started to peel off, so I had to be extremely gentle when cleaning it. Now, I have had it for a little over a year, of course, the warranty has run out, and last night it started beeping, and telling me the keypad has shorted out. So now, I am looking for a new microwave, definitely not this one. I am very disappointed.
Was this review helpful? (31) (2)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.