I used Huggies wipes after a personal surgery, waaay before my son was born. I needed something strong, yet delicate to cleanse the incision area and didn't want any perfumes causing irritation to my sensative skin. I have since discovered these are great to:
1. Keep in the car for little messy snack cleanups
2. Keep near the door for a quick, gentle wipe on dog paws (and other places that might have objectional residue remaining.)
3. Keep in kitchen/dining area for sloppy meal hand wipes (bar-b-que and fried chicken)
4. Keep in bathroom for initial makeup removal, you use less of the expensive wipes if you use this first.
5. Keep a pack in the closet, wipe off your shoes before putting them away.
Those are just a few of the ways I use these now!