Ok, I am not sure why ppl are being so hard on this phone. Well I have an idea, Ill explain more below. This is my first "smart" phone, and I have to say, this surprised me to no end. It is sleek, light, and a very good overall phone if you are first getting started. Pros:
* Straight talk's 45 bucks a month unlimited. Every time I pay my bill I cant believe how great it is that I have unlimited everything.
* GPS..I have always despised the garmin type GPS receivers that made you pay for updates-those days are over. With GPS tracking on google maps, type in where you wanna go, and watch the little arrow (which is you) go! Unbelievable...
* No buttons (on the face). This thing was WAY sleeker than any phone Ive ever had. Just touch face buttons which light up when you hit em... extremely elegant.
* Speed... for the price, I still cant believe what you get. Every once in a while it lags, but when Im clicking on my apps, I have very few issues, even for FB (unless you are in a slow 3G area)..
* NETFLIX-yes, the real deal, very nice...but you might need to connect your WIFI.
* Swype...my fingers are a little big, so if you swipe a word over the letters in the proper order, then it guesses the word. Does it quite well actually-awesome! Cons:
* Battery life... not as good as it can be definitely. --BUT--- If you go into task manager and stop the apps you dont use, you will increase battery life by 25-40%... Most ppl never mess with this stuff. I think alot of your experience with this phone depends on your app usage, location, and what you believe you are getting for the dollar. Before this phone, I had a Samsung T528 which was awful. Almost didnt buy samsung anymore...but I went for it, and its almost like its from another company...Highly recommended if you want a good value for your buck AND if you tinker with the app usage...
Was this review helpful? (143) (8)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.