This vacuum has a few exceptional features for pet owners. As I share my place with a dog and three birds, the dog hair and bird dander could become an issue if I didn't have good tools to do the cleaning.
Despite its rather plastic feel, this vacuum has a few feature I found exceptionally useful:
1. The suction is outstanding! It doesn't brag that it will never lose suction, but for $70, if I get a few year's great service from it, I still consider that a good deal.
2. This is my favorite part, the furniture brush has a beater bar in it! So you don't have to scrub your furniture, just drag the attachment across the fabric and it is not only clean, but there are attractive little tracks left behind which, I think, look really nice!
3. The head of the vacuum is on the narrower side. This lets me get into tighter places and between things far more easily than my old cleaner which means a clean place faster!
4. The handle folding down helps me a lot as, in my one bedroom apartment, I usually park it in my walk-in closet and now its well tucked out of the way. What Dirt Devil doesn't make much of a point of is that once you lower the handle, there's a handle in its place to lift the entire unit and move it anywhere. Its amazingly light for something that does such a great job!
5. SUCTION, SUCTION, SUCTION! This is one strong vacuum! And what's more important in a cleaner than suction? This has it in spades!
Overall, I'm exceptionally pleased with this purchase and I know it will give me years of great service! Last night I used it for the first time and walking on the carpet felt like I had just shampooed it! Now THAT is clean!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.