Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
8 reviews | 4.3 out of 5
The design is very cute but the set just isn't that great. I kept it but ended up replacing the set and giving this to the grandparents for emergencies.
- The car seat has zero padding. In order to make it comfortable for a baby you need to add after market items that will void the warranty.
- The car seat base is not adjustable. You have to tinker with it and add rolled towels under it to get it at a good level.
- The canopy on the car seat canopy is packed in a weird way which makes it basically useless. You'll have to bend it and mess with it A LOT to get it right.
- The safety strap to connect the car seat to the stroller is too short. You have to hold the car seat at an angle to attach it- not exactly easy or safe with a baby in the car seat.
- The stroller also lacks padding
- The stroller canopy does not have a window to see the baby.
- The stroller does not fold up very compact, so it will take up a lot of space wherever you store it.
My advice would be to look for a set that has more padding, an adjustable car seat base, and a more compact stroller.
this is my first pregnancy and my son is due around may 18, 2013. so, he hasn't been able to use the infant car seat or the stroller yet but the color and quality of this product is simply perfect. it's very easy to put together if you follow the directions lol and if this is your first baby, make sure to keep the directions so you know how to install the infant seat and base into the back seat of your vehicle because my husband made the mistake of throwing it away and now we don't know how to install the car seat/base or how to buckle it :/
I've not had a chance to test this out with my little girl (she's still not here yet), but from the description I read online, this product is exactly what it looks like. It took my husband about an hour to put it all together, and as with any product it was a little tricky at times, but ultimately we put it together and it's been sitting waiting for Baby Girl to arrive. It's a good value for the money, and I can't wait to test it out further with Grace once she gets here'
My brother and sister-in-law gave this to me as a baby shower gift (I requested it) and I just love it. My son is always comfortable. I take it everywhere. It's not too big at all.
I love evenflo. I tested out the car seat first and my baby was comfortable and safe, so I bought the set and it's not only safe it's stylish!!!!
I love the looks of this travel system. It would work great for a girl or boy. Stroller went together easy, I put it together myself pretty quickly. Stroller seems to move easily and folds down easy. Have not got to use it with baby since they won't arrive til October.