1. neat & clean look since no cord.
2. good white color to match white wall. cons:
1. After pulled to open, bottom bar not level, one end is 1" higher than the other with a 35" wide blinds.
2. 72" high blinds barely stops at 67"~68". If pulled futher down, it will retract back to 67"~68".
3. Installation is easy except the final step - "mount shade into brackets". The instruction shows that one just needs to push it in. In reality, no matter how hard I pushed (and tried different pushing methods), it can't be pushed in. eventually I hammered it in.
4. Price increased a lot. I ordered it less than 3 months ago. Now I need another one for the same room, and realize the price increased 11%.
Was this review helpful? (6) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.