Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
13 reviews | 3.4 out of 5
Although this will only remove non-toxic Piggy Paint, which we love by the way, it doesn't have harsh chemical fumes like regular polish remover. You only need a little bit to remove an entire hand of polish which makes it a good value.
My 5 year old daughter and I love the Piggy Paint, and the remover works well when it's time to remove the polish!
This works wonderfully with our Piggy Paint! I love the lack of fumes and my daughters very sensitive skin isn't bothered by it at all. :)
I GOT THIS CAUSE IT'S PERFECT FOR ACRLIIC NAILS
I am allergic to regular polishes and removers so these work well. It does take a LOT of the polish remover though to get it all off. Still, I like the non-toxic properties.
Product leaked out in shipping container and it was not in stock to replace. Walmart refunded my money and I contacted the vendor but no response. Great idea for a product if they could ship it without being destroyed.
It doesn't work well. The label claims to be non-acetone, but it strips off the top layer of my nails! Using this was painful since it took a good 10 mins for each nail! Honestly, the standard drugstore kind works way better than this. Bottom line: don't waste your time and money on this.
I had previously bought piggy paint nail polish at a specialty boutique but I didn't want to pay ten bucks for the remover. So, I tried to remove the piggy paint with regular finger nail polish remover. It worked okay, but was hard to get off without rubbing the nail for awhile. So, I bought this small bottle of piggy paint nail polish remover from Wal-mart since it was reasonably priced. I figured it would be all natural and easier to use with the product. It wasn't. It smells of alcohol and doesn't get the nail polish off any easier. In fact, it may be more difficult. I would honestly just use the 98 cent bottle of regular fingernail polish remover. You have to wash this off your hands just as well because it smells just like rubbing alcohol so I don't see a point in paying more for it!
Order this online, shipped to home and it leaked completely out of the bottle by the time it reached my house. Never got to use it, but I can say that it smells very strong.
I was happy to find a less toxic alternative of polish remover at such a great price, but it didn't work well. It performed better on the Piggy Paint brand polish, but it still took a lot to do little.
I bought this for my six year old daughter to put in her easter basket. I think it is pretty expensive for such a small amount of nail polish remover!
Much better to use on little girls because the smell is no where near as bad as regular nail polish remover.
gentle, friendly and safe and that important as well as she likes the ideal that its for her only.