Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
4 reviews | 3.8 out of 5
Love this stuff, it's all I ever use! thank you Walmart for carrying it online. I can never find it in the store, but I appreciate being able to order online.
1. This sweetener tastes so good and doesn't have an aftertaste like sugar substitutes.
2. It is great for diabetics because it does not cause your blood sugars to rise.
3. You use 1/3 less because it is fructose, from fruit and is very sweet tasting.
4. It is excellent for baking and cooking... for example because it is granulated and has volume, it is perfect for jellies and jams. Way better than sugar substitutes that are light as air!
1. The price is pretty steep. But it costs more to eat healthy, plain and simple. For example: cheap white bread= 1.29 healthy whole grain bread= 3.89
I have been purchasing fructose from a store with bulk products but they discontinued it so I was surprised at the much higher cost of this brand but I must have it as I can't tolerate refined sugar (dextrose).
Works well without after taste
Wish I could rate this zero stars. Tasted it with my finger and it didn't seem overly sweet, but it was okay. Added it to coffee and yuck! No sweetness; a bitter taste. So I tried it in oatmeal. At first, nothing --not sweet or anything-- added more and same bitter taste as in the coffee. Don't know why, but just horrible.