Love this stuff, it's all I ever use! thank you Walmart for carrying it online. I can never find it in the store, but I appreciate being able to order online. Pros:
1. This sweetener tastes so good and doesn't have an aftertaste like sugar substitutes.
2. It is great for diabetics because it does not cause your blood sugars to rise.
3. You use 1/3 less because it is fructose, from fruit and is very sweet tasting.
4. It is excellent for baking and cooking... for example because it is granulated and has volume, it is perfect for jellies and jams. Way better than sugar substitutes that are light as air! Cons:
1. The price is pretty steep. But it costs more to eat healthy, plain and simple. For example: cheap white bread= 1.29 healthy whole grain bread= 3.89
Was this review helpful? (5) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.