I received the Sweet Snuggle swing compliments of Graco. In return, I was asked to write an honest review. Pros:
• Side to Side swing motion. My baby finds this rocking movement very soothing. When she is at her fussiest, it calms her down better than a traditional swing.
• I love the plug-in feature! It’s so nice not having to deal with replacing batteries
• 6 Speed Settings are a plus
• It is quiet… no motor noise
• It is plush,soft, and comfortable for the baby.
• The design is streamlined – love the single support beam.
• Dial knob feels high quality and is preferred over a button setting.
• The 4-point harness could be easier to use. It can be difficult to get it together with a wiggling baby, and the shoulder pads slip off.
• Assembly was generally easy, as it came with detailed instructions; however, adjusting the seat between “facings” (front, back, side) was a little difficult at first but we figured it out just fine . I will be recommending this product to my family and friends, and wish I had owned a Sweet Snuggle for my first daughter!
Was this review helpful? (32) (3)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.