1. eye catcher, friends and strangers alike comment on how beautiful and expensive this stroller looks. I just smile and let them think I paid top dollar:)
2. super fun to take out, fits in all doors, glides so smoothly it's ridiculous
3. never use all the underneath space, it fits my diaper bag easily with plenty of room on the other side for blankets, coats, bags of groceries, etc.
4. My newborn's carseat snaps in to one side and looks great while my 2 year old sits on the other side, loves it!
5. big roomy seats.
6. I sit on the black foot rest a lot, makes a great seat (I am a petite girl however) but it's great when waiting on my husband or at the ball park. I can rest my feet even when there are no chairs around.
7. I don't use the speakers but the snap closed compartment is plenty of room for phone, gum, lip gloss, keys, sunglasses. and it snaps closed for security. love that. Cons:
front wheel swivels (I'm determined to figure out why and fix it) when you power walk. If you slow down so it stops then speed up again it doesn't swivel. Just a little of a pain to have to do that. but not enough to return it. fabric is a little cheap (but still beautiful!) Fits great into our Honda accord trunk. (leaving room on the sides for a few grocery bags etc) before I bought this i came on here and read tons of the reviews. The complaint about it dragging the ground when putting in the car, you just have to work with it and figure out how it fits into your particular vehicle. I am 5'2" 112 lbs and loading this is fairly easy, without scratching. Unloading is even easier, never scratching anything. I just slowly loaded and unloaded and learned the best way to do it to avoid scratching:) You will LOVE this stroller, good luck! remember, save the box for the first 3 whole months, if anything happens to it or you just don't like it you can return it to walmart with the email, no questions asked. They are great about returns!
Was this review helpful? (35) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.