Please note, this is my fifth (5th) Pioneer receiver in the past 35 years. Never had one problem ever with a Pioneer receiver. I bought this receiver for several reasons: 1) P R I C E
3) Made for iPod Certified - Charges Ipod while listening to music
4) HDMI - 4 Inputs - 1 Output
5) On-Screen Display
6) Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration system (MCACC) - SUPERB FEATURE
7) 3D Capabilities - Although I have never used 3D
8) Spectacular 1080p High-definition Video
9) Advanced Surround I currently have the Pioneer VSX-516 and VSX-710S (well sell this one) and keep the other two. Having used Pioneer receiver's for 35+ years, I know them very well. The Pioneer VSX-921-K purchase here far exceeded my expectations. The ability to connect multiple components using just one HDMI Cord for each one, that is GREAT. I currently used this receiver with AT&T U-Verse (superb product from AT&T), Sony Bravia KDL-55BX520 (nice TV for the money, thanks Sony), and a Samsung BD-D5700 Blu Ray Player (nice player with Internet Apps - Thanks Samsung) and a Logitech Harmony 650 remote (MUST HAVE ITEM). The way the Pioneer VSX-921-K interfaces ALL of these DEVICES is superb indeed. When listening to Pandora through the Samsung Blu Ray Player, the audio is indeed SUPERB. With the Blu Ray Player I have the ability to interface with Net-flex and other APPS, which is great. If your looking for a superb audio video receiver to add to your stereo setup, do not hesitate to purchase this item. For the sale price of $229.98 (current price at Wal-Mart) it's the best deal on an audio video receiver in the USA marketplace. I am WELL PLEASED with this receiver.
Was this review helpful? (1) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.