1. So easy to setup, about 20 minutes and your done (mostly because I kept thinking that I had to be missing something...and re-looked everything over & over), otherwise maybe could be setup in 5 minutes.
2. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
3. Almost sound free, except when waking it up I can hear the DVD drive making a fan sound for about 2 seconds.
4. Great price point.
5. Touchscreen is not much of an advantage point yet, but impressive to friends or family when showing off the new system.
6. Biggest flaw so far: As mentioned in other reviews, no HDMI port. This poses a problem for me because my Directv box only has an HDMI port...which essentially means that I have no way to utilize the built-in HD tuner. It's possible that I'm not setting it up correctly, but I've looked everywhere for support on the HP website under the user manuals, with no success. Prior to purchasing the computer, an agent on the HP website through online Chat said that I would be able to use the HD tuner, but I'm pretty sure they gave me misinformation. In the end, a bummer but not a big deal because I planned on only occasionally using the computer for the TV signal.