You need a Crib, You get a Crib for your baby to sleep in.
You need fancy and other nick-knacks, go to Disneyland.
It's a good sturdy, standard size, fine looking Crib and worth the price
1. Good finish, looks, and design (I got a Cherry finish to match the other furniture in the nursery)
2. It look big and impressive. I am telling, it almost matches my Cal King bed when placed aside. You can surely use it for a long time with the modifications and convertibles. So if you have a 11lb baby or tall toddler no worries
3. The adjustable base with springs is great
4. The packaging looked good and it arrived on time
1. My Cherry crib came with 1 or two scratches, but nothing worrisome
2. One nut & bolt was missing. I had hard time to find a similar one. And you surely need all the nuts and bolts to fix it sturdy
3. It does not come with instruction manual. Though not rocket science, but I surely screwed up on the correct screws in correct holes and had to keep trying and checking multiple times before fitting it in the right places
4. Some holes are too big and the screws just got deep inside them after tightening leaving a gaping hole, which spoils the finish. You may need some pugs to plug those
5. The base unlike what is described can be adjusted only to two levels. Although they have holes on the side wooden panel for 5 levels. So if you want to change the height beyond 2 levels, you will need to open it up and then screw it back to a new level. So decide first which 1-2 level you will need before screwing it on
6. The edges of the frame on the shorter side is not smooth. So you will have to be careful once your baby it big enough to stand and hold the rails, it may hurt.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.