Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
4 reviews | 3.8 out of 5
First time I burned these candles they melted into pools of wax and billowed over the glass candle plates I had (see photos). Instead of the candle burning down and leaving a wall of wax it all just melted outside of the candle itself. What a mess. Will never buy these again; I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
I saw the other review on here and thought I should speak up. I've been purchasing these candles for years and have never once had the wax problem that the other reviewer had. Maybe they had a defective candle or something. These candles do drip a LITTLE bit of wax, but it's hardly noticeable most of the time. And they last a good long time, too. I use one every day (for several hours at a time) and generally one candle will last almost a month. The scent is very mild and not intrusive at all. I highly recommend these!
These are an inexpensive, unscented candle to break down and melt in a tin can over warm heat on a stove then add 64 oz of saw dust to for waterproof fire starters! one candle makes about 6-7, 1"h x 2"w pellets that will burn for 20+ min. They are awesome for emergencies, or for camping and will last forever!