I bought this microwave in store about 2 yr ago. I chose this one because of the grill feature. I only used that twice, and did not like the result.
The only real problem I have with this microwave is the fact that it blows my circuit breaker, even if it is the only thing using that circuit. I bought this to use in my loft space, within the home I share with my son's family. The loft is upstairs, and I have made a mini kitchenette for myself. I have to turn off computer, TV, DVR, lights, ceiling fan etc, just to use the microwave, and still don't know if it will blow the breaker when it comes on. When that happens, I have to go downstairs, outside and back into the garage to reset the breaker -- so it's just not worth it. I did not know this microwave had electrical issues, so now will not be using it again. I'm on here now looking for a new microwave. This one is headed to the trash!
Was this review helpful? (6) (4)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.