i just started using this product this week, and so far - so good!
things i like:
- the scent is awesome. it kind of smells like sprite? like a lemony/lime refreshing smell, slight hint of blueberry. whatever the smell is, i love it.
- it takes off all my makeup. i'm not sure what other reviews here or elsewhere are talking about with it not getting mascara off, i wear coats and coats of waterproof mascara and this gets it right off.
- it feels very fresh. my face looks clean after. some times i've used this instead of washing my face at night (lazy) and have no issues.
- the packaging. i'm a HUGE fan of the little plastic snap closure. things i'm not a huge fan of:
- so far, this kind of sting my face/it feels a little raw in places. it might just be my skin adjusting to these, as i've read similar reviews. but it's not enough to make me ditch them. hopefully it'll be fine soon.
- these are a little on the dry side. it's not a terrible thing, as the wipe as-is works well to get all of my face and take all of my makeup off. however, if you add just a little water, it goes a little further.