Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
13 reviews | 5 out of 5
I really love these shelves. They set up very quickly and are stable. I will buy more as I need them. Stability and strength are huge factors in shelving units and these deliver.
I'm a single woman who I thought needed some help setting up shelving for my storage unit and this collapsible shelving unit was the "perfect" type of shelf for me. I could handle it without any other person's help and I didn't need any tools! In fact it worked so well that I bought 2 of the larger shelves. And they are up in no time -- just like the video shows and when I get ready to move my stuff out of storage, I can take them with me. I really recommend them over stationary ones.
I'm very pleased with the Origami Shelves I purchased from Walmart. They really do assemble iin a minute or two and seem to be very sturdy.
PROS: 1. So simple to assemble (my 10 year old set it up) it just unfolds right out of the box.
2. My shelf /rack came with casters - so this is simple to move around.
3. I am military & when I move every couple of years, this is adaptable
to all new housing layouts.
4. The price at Walmart is actually less expensive then I paid at the military base exchange.
5. Very sturdy and holds a lot of weight - I can't even tell you, but at least 300 lbs or more & still
moves with little effort. **The casters wheels do lock.
6. Because of its versatility, I've used it as a moving cart as well. (Like a flat dolly) narrow, but not so
narrow that it would flip over.
7. Ive used it as a drying rack as it is strong enough to hang (on hangers) about 4 loads all around
the top rack of it then I'd push it out in the fresh air and right back in the house.
8. It definitely can be used a tv stand, garage storage, toy rack, kitchen storage etc.
9. The origami that I have is a bronze type finish. It matches pretty much everything and the paint
coating has not chipped at all & it's been through a lot!
* Did I mention it folds up in a quick pinch and doesn't require any tools? CONS: 1. Wish I could find a taller version of it.
2. Wish it came is stainless steel or chrome. Overall: Make no mistake, this is a good purchase and will last a very long time. Versatile, sturdy,user friendly. 5 out 5 star.
In looking for shelving for the garage I stumbled across this Origami unit. Suits the purpose, was simple to put together--just take out of the box and unfold, and easily transportable when I move. Couldn't be easier. Great for people that rent or move often.
LOVE MY ORIGAMI SHELF VERY STURDY AND IT HOLDS A LOT OF STUFF.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ALL.GREAT PRICE TOO.
Excellent design for a very strong shelf to fold down for transportation and storage.
Great buy, works even better than advertised at about half the cost of the manufacturer's website!
Purchased some other shelving at a higher price at a local "home improvement" store and spent an hour trying to put it together; only to take it apart and return it. I'm impatient, so waiting the 4-5 days for these two units to arrives was difficult, but well worth the wait. I've seen these on a home shopping channel for full price and I feel like I got a great deal through Walmart! Only thing: I wish Walmart offered the shelf matts that you can get with this produce, but I will make some! I love change, so I'm constantlay moving things around and I LOVE the fact that no matter where I live, I can use these anywhere and in any room! This product is everything it claims and more! I can hardly wait for spring because I am going to buy several of the large model and organize my garage!
These shelves are great. Easy to assemble in a minute out of the box and the width is great for wider items. If you want wheels you can buy a set for $10 although I didn't want or need them. These shelves are great for a TV on the top shelf and a DVD player on the next one down, not to mention a cable box. All in all a great buy and cheaper than most stores.
The best thing about this product is the ease of taking it out of the box, pull a little, flip the top shelf over, and you are ready. Very easy to use.