I purchased this in the bonus 4 pack (what an amazing deal to get 4 of these for $9.00) and left a review when I had first bought them, but after having recently purchased a second pack of 4 for the price of 3, I thought I'd provide a follow-up review. First of all, I'm a relatively petite person (4'10", 105~110 lbs) with a large chest for my size, and sports bras have never fit me very comfortably. I've always had issues with either the bra fitting me around my ribs, but the cups/chest area being too small, or it'll fit in the cups but the girth of the band is too big. Just for perspective, I'm a 32D~DD, depending on brand/style. I'll go through some of my major pros and cons for the sake of easy reading and simplicity. PROS:
1. These bras fit very well. I bought them in size 32, and not only do they comfortably fit my ribs, but the chest area isn't exceedingly tight.
2. These are UNBELIEVABLY comfortable. I've never been the type of person to sleep in a bra, but I fell asleep wearing one of these the other night, and I didn't even notice! It's literally like you aren't wearing anything at all.
3. The colors are fun! I'm not sure if this variety exists in the 3 pack, but the colors that came with mine included a vibrant neon green, a pretty coral pink, a sharp red, and a plain white. I know that nobody else will really see what I'm wearing, but I enjoy having fun with my clothes, so knowing that I'm wearing an unorthodox bra shade is just enjoyable for me. CONS:
1. These are not very supportive if you have larger breasts (I'd say D or greater). However, doubling them up seems to do the trick. If you're doing some sort of low-impact aerobic activity one is fine, but if you're planning on undertaking something like Shaun T's Insanity workout, make sure you wear two or else you will be in a lot of pain.
2. This is more of a personal preference, but I don't like that they're kind of low-cut in the front. Perhaps if you have a smaller chest this won't make as large of a difference, but I don't like how much cleavage is exposed.
3. Walmart's shipping is a tad bit slow and unpredictable at times, but this obviously has nothing to do with the product, itself. In my opinion, the pros far outweigh the cons, and you really don't lose that much to just give these a try (for the 4 for $9 pack, you're looking at the bras being a measley $2.25 each... but even at the 3 for $9 price, you're still getting a steal). If you also have struggled with finding bras that fit in the past, I'd encourage you to give these a try, regardless of whether you buy the bonus 4 pack or the regular 3--you're still going to get an excellent product for a great bargain!
Was this review helpful? (3) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.