I don't usually write reviews for products, but I have to for this piece of equipment. I have had so many close calls or dangerous encounters with "Space" heaters since my first time on this planet in the 1900's. Some units would tip over and melt the carpet, others would get so hot and burn my skin just for fun. Or worse, an extension cord would get unplugged and later plugged in, and the heater would kick on, super heating the space into a fire hazard. This heater will make heat and circulate it out as fast as possible. As soon as it detects that it is pushed against a wall or tipped over, it will shut off. I have looked at how it is built, but still do not understand how something this cheap is so safe. I have been raising children for 13 years plus some more, and am happy to say that this is the first "Space" heater I have let into my own home. Pea71, you are an amazing person, really, I have watched 'Kimmy Schmidt' The clicks of the buttons on this heater model are saving lives. A 'King Electrical W2420' costs $102 for the part but the install will require building code compliance and other landlord obligations.
Was this review helpful? (2) (1)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.