- Easy to fill
- Easy to read water level indicator (also a con as seen below) Cons:
- Not durable: the pump broke after two months of moderate night time usage. When we turn the unit o,n the pump pushes water up the hose, and then the water falls back down through the hose. This occurs both with and without the demineralization cartridge. We followed all maintenance instructions before this occurred.
- Loud pumping noise relative to other products. The light water tinkling was fine, but the buzz and whir of the pump was very noticeable.
- Very bright blue indicator light, which you cannot cover with electrical tape because its inside the water level indicator.
- Demineralization cartridges required We did contact Kaz/Honeywell customer service about this product being unable to pump. Customer service was good and will be doing a warranty repair. However, we are paying for shipping on the warranty repair, which I find ridiculous for a defective product. I do look forward to seeing how Kaz/Honeywell handles the warranty repair (to reiterate, I'm paying the shipping for which I still think is wrong), but I honestly don't know what I'll do with it when I get it back because I have replaced the product. Because this unit stopped working, I purchased and tried other humidifiers. I now feel this purchase was a poor choice. Other humidifiers we have tried are clearly superior at the same price point relative to the cons given above. I strongly advise you not to purchase this product.
Was this review helpful? (5) (1)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.