- Easy fold
- Folds smaller than most tandem strollers
- Not too heavy
- Front seat can be turned to face rear seat
- Car seat adaptor stored on the stroller, so it won't get lost
- Rear seat can be turned into a bassinet
- Stroller stands on its own when closed
- Padded seats can be taken out for washing Cons:
- Tiny basket, practically unusable
- Front seat is very small (toddler would not be able to nap in it)
- Parent tray has only one cupholder and no compartment for keys or other items
- Handle is pretty high and is not adjustable (can be a comfort issue if you're short)
- Instructions that came with my stroller were for a different model, so some of the directions were confusing (kept referring to buttons that were not there) I bought this stroller for my 2-year-old and newborn. So far it's been fine, I've tried a lot of tandem strollers in my price range and this one got my vote (and if you buy it from BRU, there are always coupons you can use, i got the stroller for $105 after all discounts). When folded, it's the same size as a full-size single Graco stroller that came with my older son's travel system. You do have to make sure that the canopy and the trays are at a certain position before closing, and that the front wheels are locked - somewhat a PITA, but it folds pretty compact compared to Graco Duo Glider and Navigator Double and Baby Trends Sit-n-Stand Deluxe (those took ALL the space in my minivan's trunk). My two main issues with it is that the front seat is very small. My 2-year-old is pretty tall and he can't comfortably take a nap in there. Also, the storage basket underneath is very tiny and hard to reach, so I have to clip the diaper bag on the frame. I really like that the front seat can be switched to face the back - it's a simple step, too, takes about a second. I also like that the stroller is self-standing when closed - definitely will stay cleaner since I don't have to put it on the ground all the time, and it takes less space in the garage. Overall, the design is very clever. Oh, and you can take the padded seats out to wash them - big plus! It steers the same as any other tandem stroller I've tried, you just have to get used to it. It fits through all the doors I've been through so far, and narrow hallways - if you ever used a full-size stroller, it's about the same, just a tad longer. Overall, I'd say it's a very good value for the price. I use the stroller to take both kids to the Dr's office if I don't have a sitter, to take them to the park so my toddler can play, and shopping at the mall (make sure you bring some stroller clips to hold shopping bags). This is not an outdoor stroller, though, doesn't push that great on gravel or grass - but pushes great on pavement and floors.
Was this review helpful? (66) (7)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.