Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
41 reviews | 3.2 out of 5
This is an awesome game! I used to own The Sims 2 for PS2, I love how when you go to work on this one, you actually choose what you want to do at work. I also love that you can walk around town and that they have a lot of different things to do for your sim! I wasn't too sure on if I would enjoy it for the wii, but I definitely do!
I don't understand why this game is getting such negative reviews. Maybe I just got lucky or something. Maybe some people are just too impatient. Mine works fine and it's definitely one of the best games out there right now. I LOVE it. Very addicting.
Why is everyone saying that this is a bad game system? This worked great for me, I have had so much fun playing this game. I am a big sims fan! This game is so much fun. I play it everyday! Some people say that they have troubles, and they walk threw walls! Well I have had so much fun, and have never walked threw walls! I have a blast with that game!
I think it was a little too expensive but my daughter loves it so I guess it was worth it.
The Sims 3 game is pretty good, but I am having glitch issues. I am hoping that it is just a bad copy because there are some drastic problems with the copy that we have. I like the amount of interaction you have with the other Sim characters, but there were too many of them dying for no reason. You put a lot of time into making a friend or a relationship and then with no warning they are gone on the game. It was happening within just a few hours of starting a new game. The glitch issues were items in my house that were supposed to be able to be interacted with (i.e. fridge, stove, shower, garbage can etc.) would stop allowing you to use them, even replacing them would not fix the problem, the new one would just glitch too. I am going to get a new game and hopefully this doesn't happen again. One complaint that I do have, there is not a clothing store at the point that I had to stop playing and the clothes you start with are all you get, you can't get new ones. So, make sure you go through EVERY category when making your Sim to get different things to wear that you choose. There is everyday, athletic, sleepwear, formal, and swimwear. You can go through and pick all the items you want and then you can put just those things on. One option per category. I would have prefered more clothes to purchase. Maybe it will open something like that later in the game, but I am not sure at this point...there isn't a clothing shop available, just grocery and books. Hope this helped!
I like that u can make ur own people and its just like real life u get married, have kids and anything u can do in real life I know my nine year old little girl will like this game
It is kinda hard to control. Unlike the computer version. But i still like it.
I was sooo excited to get this game. Put it into my Wii and have had problems ever since. There is hardly any sounds when your sims do anything at all. When pregnant, you dont even know what you had until after naming your child. Sims get stuck in chairs and walk through walls. You cant add any more household items even after buying the biggest house. It is frustrating to get a game that has been hyped up for so long and then get a bad game. EA is no help either. They have told everyone that it is their Wiis messing up and not the game. DO NOT BUY THIS. Its a waste of money. Just stick with the PC version and youll be ok.
I love this game.
I am a huge Sims fan. I have owned them all and was very excited for the sims on Wii. However after playing it it is very boring. You cannot do half the things you could do on Sims 2 Deluxe PC. You cannot have interactions while eating, the clothes are ugly and limited. You can hardly enter the places the you can "roam" to (example they have a grocery store but you dont enter you just choose stuff from a menu). You cannot enter restaurants. Its hard to figure out what your sims relationship status is. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. Gonna sell this and get the Sims 3 on PC. Simmer do not buy this!
Sooo disappointed I can't stand it. I preordered, waited in anticipation, and was let down. This version was released way too early. I think the glitches need to be taken care of immediately. The game freezes constantly, the console sounds as though it's straining and two players are not even an option (unless you are playing that boring quiz multiplayer game). It is definitely not worth the big bucks you dish out. I will sell this and wait for improvements. Meanwhile stick to the PC versions please.
Avoid this game for Wii. I wish I would have read other reviews before buying. The game has so many glitches it is unplayable. Very disappointed. Shame on you EA and Nintendo for releasing this version for the holiday sales.
If you are a Sims computer version fan, you will not like this version. At $50 (which is what I paid, when it was first released) I was VERY disappointed. If you don't have or haven't played it on PC/MAC then you may be okay with this game.
My daughter can't get enough of this game. She's a Sims fan anyway.
Granddaughter requsted this game.
she loves it.
The game is slow and sometimes your sims get "stuck", where they won't move . Also, some actions would pause the game and the actions would never occur. If I didn't love The SIms I wouldn't buy this game.
This game was purchased for my 11 year old daughter by request as one of her birthday presents. Unfortunately, no store had it in the surrounding area, so I had no choice but to order it online. She plays this game quite often and loves it.
I wouldn't recommend this product to a friend because it is nothing like what the Sims games really are. If you're looking for something like the PC, don't get this. it would make more sense to get the xbox version or just the PC. There are some incredible flaws in the games, and it makes my wii freeze every few minutes that I am playing it. There are even just a lot of some lazy design features for this platform. - You cant change the look of your sims after you make them.
- if you have children, you cant change their looks at all.
- you have to name the baby before you find out the gender.
- I have had the "try for a baby" glitch. Right after my sims are done trying, the woman is immediately sent to the hospital to give birth.
- your babies come home as full grown children and have to go to school the next day.
- you cant fast forward through car rides.
- there are headstones EVERYWHERE.
- when a sim dies, the grim reaper only shows up for about half a second.
- You cant build your own house, you can choose from several types of houses and build rooms.
- You cant even buy the bigger houses! They say that they violate the fire code and make your game lag more than anything else.
- Food will often glitch through the counter. Even if you move the counter, it doesn't show the food there and your sims always live in a gross environment. I could only get rid of it by moving houses.
- You get notifications for EVERYTHING. If your sim becomes the acquaintance of someone, the enemy, the friend, the best friend. when kids are at school, that happens a lot.
- I often find it very hard to end tasks that the sims were doing when I switch to them.
- They all look like they have arms that go down to their knees.
- you cant throw a party or go places with a group. if you want a "family outing," you have to tell every single sim to go to a certain place and wait through the car ride every time until they all get there. If they don't run off, consider yourself lucky. Im sure there is more. There were a few aspects that I liked about the game. I liked the Request: Feel My Tummy for pregnant sims. All in all, I did not enjoy the game like I could have. I give it a 2/5
Got the game, rushed home and turned it on! Disappointed at the very beginning creating a sim. Graphics are terrible, being a new game and all I figured they would be awesome. Game play is awful and the controls are just confusing. I turned it off before I even played 10 minutes. Don't waste your money on it. If you are a fan of Sims, just buy Sims 3 on PC, it's so awesome on that (and controls are so much simpler).