Bought this hair dryer a little over a year ago. It was good when it worked, but, it tripped the circuit on the outlet all the time. This morning I was using it and it started to fade out. I turned it off, turned it on, nothing. I tipped the cord up and it turned on, let it go, it turned off, did it over and over. I figured it was missing a connection and got some electrical tape to keep the cord from bending. I plugged it in and it didn't turn on, I tipped the cord up and not only did it turn on, it started smoking from the handle! Clearly this is not just a case of part of the cord not making correct contact! pretty pitiful when a hair dryer doesn't even last 2 years! It gets used once a day for 5 minutes tops, doesn't get drop, cord has never been wrapped around it, no reason for the problem that it has, and certainly no reason for the smoking! It's now outside in the snow!
Was this review helpful? (0) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.