Well, I was optimistic that this might be "the" stroller to replace my collection, but it's not. I've only had it a few days, and have put it through a few trials, and here's what I've found. Pros:
- It seems very sturdy, and very well-built.
- It's great for face-paced walking (I'm not a jogger)
- It turns easily when walking, unlike some strollers I've owned
- My daughter loves riding in it, which is always a good sign
- I love how adjustable the canopy is, which is great to keep the sun off of her no matter which way we're facing
- There is PINK in the fabric!!! Most strollers are so gender neutral, they're almost too masculine! Cons:
- It's heavy and bulky
- Folding it is awkward, and never feels quite 'done'
- No good way to carry it once folded To elaborate, you have to adjust the seat back into the fully reclined position to fold it, and this just adds one more step to make it awkward. Since my 2-year-old doesn't ride in it that way, I have to re-adjust the seat back every time I unfold the stroller. There is a single, cheap, plastic hook that holds the stroller together in the folded position, making it feel like it will come apart at any moment. Basically, it's great if you're going to use it around the neighborhood, and keep it unfolded for quick use. It's not such a great design for keeping it in your car to walk around the mall or the park.
Was this review helpful? (11) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.