Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
1 review | 1 out of 5
I purchased this because I have Raynaud's disease in my toes. This product looked very promising.
Once I got it I put the batteries in , turned it on and was hoping there would be heat! There was barely enough heat. It got as warm as if I was holding something tight in my hand..Needs a high, medium, low option. The batteries only last maybe two hours, I'm always changing them. If they would increase the battery size and heat option it would be the perfect idea. But not as it stands today with this current design. Please redesign!!