I have 5 dogs and have used this product for years, even with previous dogs and they all have lots of energy, shiny coats and are quite healthy. The ingredients in this food give the dogs a balanced diet and the confusion and fear about propylene glycol is totally unfounded. Propylene glycol is also used in various edible items such as coffee-based drinks, liquid sweeteners, ice cream, whipped dairy products and soda and is nontoxic to animals. It is being confused with ethylene glycol, which is very toxic because both are used in antifreeze. Propylene glycol is used in animal safe antifreeze and RV antifreeze because it is nontoxic.
Was this review helpful? (0) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.