I am using this pump for 3 months now, 4-5 times daily. I've chosen this one because it had the best rating among the reasonably priced pumps, and I was not going to use it often therefore did not want to pay extra for Medela or Ameda pumps. Well, nursing did not work out very well for us, so I ended up pumping my milk and bottle feed it to baby. This is what I can say:
1. This pump is doing its job, it is pumping milk fairly well on the highest suction/speed rates.
2. It is very easy to clean.
3. HOWEVER, it is really LOUD. Too bad for me as I must pump at work too.
4. I had to replace one small part today, but not a big deal as the pump goes with four extras.
5. I wish the pump included 2 extra bottles, as I will need a replacement due to expensive use, and I do not know where to find them.
The bottom line: if you are pumping in the comfort of your own home and not very often - this pump is meant for you. However, if you need to pump at work and very often (several times a day, daily) it may be better to invest into a more expensive pump. If I knew I was going to use it that often, I would have done that way.
Was this review helpful? (0) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.