My cat loved the laser, while it lasted. The battery life was OK, although it was very bright at first, then after about a month, it wasn't as bright and we had to use it in a dark room or hallway in order for her to see it. When the battery finally died, we weren't able to open the battery compartment in order to replace the batteries, so we had to throw it away. We got our $4 out of it, so I can recommend it. But we were disppointed not to be able to get more use out of it.
Was this review helpful? (12) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.