Let me start by saying I love the look of analog chronographs. I just never used the chronograph feature or enjoyed reading the time by looking at the hands. I finally found a watch that looks the way I want it too, with features I actually use on the main screen. Build Quality/Weight/Size are actually all quite nice. Every little detail on the watch face is actually useful for everyday use to some degree or another.
- The bigger of the two little dials in the center works as a visual countdown of the timer, split seconds in chronograph, and when nothing else is running fills up every 10 minutes then disappears over the next 10 minutes.
- The smaller of the two little dials in the center shows settings (Alarm, DST, and Hourly Chime/Indicator)
- The left edge of the face shows a visual second timer that fills up the first 30 seconds of the minute and disappears for the last 30 seconds of the minute.
- The temperature reading is room temp plus your skin temp which is makes for a surprisingly useful reading.
- Auto Backlight (when turned on) works just by turning the watch towards you (really slick), but the setting turns off after a few hours.
- The hands are controlled digitally through the settings (though not synced with the main digital time), not by pulling the button by the blue arrow out and turning. Which did not pull out, no matter how hard I tried before I actually read the manual. FYI.
- The button beeps in menus and the hourly chime CAN be turned off
- Lastly, remember to look in the back of the manual for your Time Zone +/- setting for all the other times and dates to work properly.
Was this review helpful? (34) (1)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.