Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
1 review | 5 out of 5
I absolutely love this foundation it gives you such full coverage and a little of this goes a long way and its easy to apply with the tip. I was very skeptical about it since it was so cheap but once i applied to my face it blended so well with my skin-tone and i take black radiance over cover girl because i just recently moved from cover girl's liquid foundation and it does not give coverage like this one does (for me) and cover girl's foundation was wiping off on my clothes. You get a good amount for the price too. I would absolutely recommend black radiance's foundation line to anyone out their looking for full coverage hat also feels light and natural at the same time. How I apply foundation is (MY WAY):
1) Clean my face and eyelids with Zenmed Facial Cleansing Gel for sensitive skin
2) I then pat my face dry and apply Hollister Woundcare Cleanser & Moisturizer
3) I take a makeup wedge and wet it a little so it can absorb the excess foundation and it applies your foundation more smoother.
4) I take the tip of the foundation's stick (Lol I dont know what to call it) and apply dots all over my face including forehead,chin,nose, and under my eyes. Take the wedge and start smoothing the foundation outwards to your ear and jawline.
5) I then go over anything I want more coverage on and apply it on my eyelids for it makes a great base for eyeshadows.
This is a must buy and i usually don't review any of my makeup products but this one deserved a review ;)