First, it has an AH-MAZZINNGGG smell, i simply love it. it's very very refreshing and does make your scalp feel tingly a little but in a good way. It wakes your senses and leaves your hair feeling flowly and beautiful. I've been using this for 2 months and it works pretty decently. at first, for the first week or so, I acquired dandruff because of this conditioner (and the shampoo), and a lot of my hair would fall out. But I kept using it and eventually learned to use it in a certain way so my hair would be feeling good after the shower. I have naturally straight hair and i have A LOT of hair--its all pretty healthy, but I like to give it that extra moisturizing hydration so my hair isn't so dry at times. my routine for awesome hair:
1. wash/rinse hair with warm water
2. lather shampoo all over hair, scrub and massage hair from roots to ends
3. rinse with warm/lukewarm water
4. apply conditioner to mid-ends of hair and massage it through hair, (it may depend on your hair, but for me, I can not apply conditioner to my roots--it makes my hair fall out)
5. rinse entire head of hair with cold water. the cold water closes the cuticles of your hair strands and keeps the moisture locked in.\ this product is great for natural hair types and leaves your hair feeling refreshed, light, flowly, soft, silky, and gorgeously beautiful.