Don't use if you have sensitive skin! Since the packaging says that it's hypoallergenic, I assumed that it would be ok, but it wasn't. The first day I used the product, I liked the smell and texture, and it blended well, but my skin stung. The next day, it had a chemical reaction, and my skin started turning red, along with the stinging. My eyes also started watering and burning from the lotion. By the end of the second day, I started breaking out and got something like a hive on my face. Day 3, I wore it because I didn't have an alternative, but quickly went out and bought a different product that is specifically for sensitive skin (not Aveeno). I'm sure that, if you don't have sensitive skin, this is a good, high-quality product. However, if you DO have sensitive skin, stay away!
Was this review helpful? (10) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.