This oil is absolutely amazing. It has so many uses. I use it for my acne and the little wart I have on my pinkie finger. I saw immediate results.
I wash my face with Oxy Maximum, wait a few minutes and then apply this with a Q-tip or a cotton ball, then moisturize with Mary Kay Timewise. This doesn't come with a dropper, sadly..
For my wart, I wash my hands with SoftSoap, and apply with a Q-tip. I don't moisturize this, because the wart needs to be dried out. Pros:
- Has multiple uses.
- Decent size bottle/will last a long time.
- Works fast.
- Not very had to use. (It was a little confusing at first, I wasn't sure how to go about getting the oil out with spilling it all. I find the Q-tip to be the best way.)
- Not expensive for how much you get. (I was at Walgreens, and they has a tiny bottle, .5 oz for $6! Crazy!) **Cons:
-It smells disgusting until you get used to it.
- It burns/tingles a few minutes after you apply it, don't know why.
- It makes your face red until you apply a moisturizer.
- Before it completely diminishes your pimple, it turns them into a not even noticeable whitehead.
- It doesn't come with a dropper, but there are alternatives. **All of the Cons are bearable things, and are easy to deal with. Most people really complain about them. But really if it's working for you then don't complain about a good thing.
Was this review helpful? (150) (22)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.