Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
19 reviews | 4.9 out of 5
I originally took this because a friend of mine told me it would help thicken my hair. I have extremely thin hair so I was willing to try anything. I did notice my hair became slightly thicker but better yet, it kept it from falling out. I've been having a problem with my hair falling out more than usual due to stress and this helped stop that. I love this product.
Natrol Omega 3-6-9.This is a great product to take and Walmart's price is the lowest I ever found.Definitely recommend buying it from Walmart.It also doesn't repeat on you. No fishy taste at all.
I've been using this product and love it. Hard to fine anywhere else.Can tell a difference in skin and hair when using this product.
One of the few (but hard to find in the store) supplements offered by Walmart that is actually worth the money--more than worth the money.
Avery good product will buy again
I have tried 2 other brands that leaves me burping after taking it. This brand has no weird after taste and definitely no burping side effect.
The capsule looks big but is easy to swallow.
- Product surpasses my basic requirements for an Omega 3 supplement.
- Impressed with the higher quality ingredients.
- Been taking this for overall health and have received great results.
- No funky after taste/burping.
- My Conventional/Holistic Veterinarian in Nebraska recommended O3 supplements for my two Rottie's about four years ago. They are almost 10-years old now, and have been very healthy. They still run and play like young pups.
Very good. No fishy taste and does not come back later. Large pill.
Good quality, great price, fast shipping, will buy again.
I've been taking Omega 3-6-9 Complex for a very long time!
I hope it does what it's supposed to!
I don't really feel $8.00 for 90 pill's is great but everything is expensive these day's
love this product
The pill is large, But theres no fishy taste
Good price and was shipped fast..