Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
47 reviews | 3.6 out of 5
i love these pads this all i buy the ultra thin me and my daughter like them there is no bulkiness and no print on the back of your pants. sorry to go that far but you all asked for it and i gave it
Maybe I'm insecure, but I fear staining my jeans in public. That would be so embarrassing. I choose these pads to wear because the shorter ones, despite the wings, don't stay in place and that has caused me to stain my jeans. I needed a pad that moves with me, but stays in place in my underwear.These long pads give me extra protection during the day and night. They are thin and comfortable and you can't tell I'm wearing them.
I love the new thin pads they are coming out with. these are probably the best i can find. love them
Pros: The best thin pad; Long enough to protect your clothes; The best brand "Always".
Cons: None THIS IS THE BEST BRAND "ALWAYS" and also this is the best of the "Always" line for overnight. If you have a heavy flow, I recommend the thicker pads though. But this will be great for medium to light flows or even if you have a yeast infection and you have to use that awful messy cream for 7 days. This pad stays put and the "wings" help keep everything on the pad and help protect your clothes. I've been using this brand for so long now I can't remember how old I was when I started. But I do remember Consumer Reports rated it number one years after I already knew it because I had tried everything else. Also, the pad is long enough to protect your clothes when you are moving around during the day and sitting, walking, etc. Smaller or shorter pads may shift & then not protect your clothes. Highly recommend.
these work like they really should. when wearing, you don't feel them and they're actually working.
It's thin and comfortable and safe! Recommond this to you! I love it.
Nice and soft.. Doesn't move out of its place
Excellent product ALWAYS keeps me safe at night.
- Discrete and comfortable- thin, long, flexible and soft
- Extra-long wings- offer better protection than all other big name brands
- Good absorbency
- Packaging- easy to apply to panties- good 2-piece placement method- pad then wings, and the used pad can be rolled into the new pad's cover for tidy disposal. Cons-
- The wings are placed off center- I get leakage wearing the wings toward back OR front. They are just plane in the wrong place. I need them centered like all other pads lengths have. I use the extra length both front and back overnight, so the wings should still be centered. The wides had centered wings, but Always no longer makes them, so I've had to compromise with these...and it's a HUGE compromise.
- Bad wicking- liquid does not wick to the center of the pad. It always finds its way to wrapping around the wings- even when I have been vertical the entire time.
- Plasticy cover. I prefer a cottony cover...feels drier
- Top and bottom width too narrow- For an overnight, the pad should get wider at both the top and bottom for better coverage when laying horizontal. This pad does not get wider on either end. It is the same width throughout the length.
- The wings are not as flexible as they used to be. They are long, which is wonderful, but they then need to be able to wrap around the curve of the leg opening and they are a bit stiff and crumple and don't wrap and adhere well at the ends. They used to have flexi areas at each end (similar to disposable diaper leg openings) that were removed by the manufacturer several years ago. If my ideal pad were out there, I'd switch, but there is nothing that meets my criteria, so this is the next best thing and I use it, but I think Always (and all other brands) could improve their overnight pads. They are the hardest working of all pad types and should be better designed for their purpose.
This is not my usual product but I had to buy as Walmart no longer ships my usual brand. These pads are horrible every time you try to remove them from your underwear the back or wings stay behind, which can be a messy problem. I also found that they are not very good for overnight protection not absorbent enough. Never going to buy again.
I use them for incontenence. They are perfect.,For this matter and for my age and also for my problem.
There is nothing better out there. Comfort, absorbency, flexibility all in one.
I've used Always Ultra Thin Overnight pads for years because I have very heavy flows. The extra-long pads are great because they provide coverage and absorbency. The fact that the pads are thin makes them very comfortable to wear, unlike bulky pads. Even on my heaviest days I rarely have an issue with leaks, which is very important.
I have been wearing Always for 25 years and have never thought of using another brand. I started when always was just a thick pad but made of dry weave, now I use the Always Overnights Ultra Thins
I recommend it 100 % I love them don't have to worry about people noticing it wearing a pad and not worrying about u getting stained... I have never had a problem with them...
I have been going through menopause and have had some very heavy flow times and these overnight liners never let me down, other product always make for a clean up, but not Always ultra overnight liners! This product is absolutely amazing! Will never use any other product.
I have been wearing Always for 25 years and have never thought of using another brand. I started when always was just a thick pad but made of dry weave, now I use the Always Overnights Ultra Thins or Always Ultra Thins for sizes 14 +. Always are the only pad I have or will ever use.
this is the only pad I use. Period is extremely heavy and the other pads just dont hold like always do
My body is very difficult once a month so other than chocolate these are ALWAYS there for me. HA
Nothing else seems to work for my HEAVY needs.