- Discrete and comfortable- thin, long, flexible and soft
- Extra-long wings- offer better protection than all other big name brands
- Good absorbency
- Packaging- easy to apply to panties- good 2-piece placement method- pad then wings, and the used pad can be rolled into the new pad's cover for tidy disposal. Cons-
- The wings are placed off center- I get leakage wearing the wings toward back OR front. They are just plane in the wrong place. I need them centered like all other pads lengths have. I use the extra length both front and back overnight, so the wings should still be centered. The wides had centered wings, but Always no longer makes them, so I've had to compromise with these...and it's a HUGE compromise.
- Bad wicking- liquid does not wick to the center of the pad. It always finds its way to wrapping around the wings- even when I have been vertical the entire time.
- Plasticy cover. I prefer a cottony cover...feels drier
- Top and bottom width too narrow- For an overnight, the pad should get wider at both the top and bottom for better coverage when laying horizontal. This pad does not get wider on either end. It is the same width throughout the length.
- The wings are not as flexible as they used to be. They are long, which is wonderful, but they then need to be able to wrap around the curve of the leg opening and they are a bit stiff and crumple and don't wrap and adhere well at the ends. They used to have flexi areas at each end (similar to disposable diaper leg openings) that were removed by the manufacturer several years ago. If my ideal pad were out there, I'd switch, but there is nothing that meets my criteria, so this is the next best thing and I use it, but I think Always (and all other brands) could improve their overnight pads. They are the hardest working of all pad types and should be better designed for their purpose.
Was this review helpful? (1) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.