1. Small, knee-high, you can tuck it into a corner.
2. Very handy, one can vacuum kitchen daily as I do and final cleaning will be a piece of cake.
3. Two year warranty is a big plus.
4. Yes, it has a carpet brush, big advantage really.
1. This guy is bagless so prepare to some awkward moves when emptying camera with debris. Filter cleaning is not for the weak of heart or lungs.
2. Suction is not very strong, too weak to get kitchen crumbs from deeper gaps between ceramic tiles.
3. Some people may find this vacuum heavy (I don’t).
4. Vac is very loud, reminds me the small jet at take off.
5. Detailed instructions how to charge NiCad batteries are missing from the manual.
6. I wonder how to replace the batteries when they die sometimes later, manual doesn’t give a hint.
I’d recommend not charging vacuum full time. To this end, add some switch to receptacle you use to connect your charger. Charge batteries first time according to instruction. Then, use your vac and return it to the charger but this time turn the charger off. Use the vacuum later again until you hear that sound changed, and became less loud. Time to charge: Leave it charging overnight. Never charge batteries after short usage, this will make their life shorter. Try to discharge batteries as deep as possible and only then charge them.
Was this review helpful? (1) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.