Graco Spree Classic Connect Travel System w/BONUS Diaper Bag, Signal
Walmart #: 1I3JQFWXCO5J
Graco Spree Classic Connect Travel System, Signal
We're unable to show you buying options for this item.
Please try again later.
About this bundle
About this bundle
Graco Spree Classic Connect Travel System, Signal:
Baby Travel Systems Spree Stroller Features:
- For a child up to 50-pounds
- One-hand, standing fold closes easily with no bending necessary
- Deluxe padded, multi-position reclining seat helps keep baby comfortable
- Convertible three or five-point harness provides security as your child grows
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for smooth strolling
- Extra-large, drop-down storage basket lets you store essentials
- Child's tray with cup holder pivots for easy ins/outs
- Convenient parent's tray with storage and two deep cup holders
- Graco Spree Classic Connect Travel System, Signal model# 1881779
Baby Travel Systems SnugRide Infant Car Seat Features:
- Recommended for use with children 5 to 22-pounds and up to 29"
- Rear-facing only
- Five-point harness system
- EPS, energy absorbing foam liner
- Removable infant head support cradles child's head and neck
- Convenient stay-in-car base
- Side-impact protection
- Removable seat cushion is machine washable (line dry)
- Weight with base: 15-pounds
- Weight without base: 7.5-pounds
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed federal safety standards
Graco Signal Collection Tall Tote Diaper Bag:
- Spacious main compartment
- Top zip opening
- 5 exterior pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Includes a removable changing pad
- 100 percent polyester material
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.