Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- from $83.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The your zone zzz collection loft bed is both functional and versatile. The Loft Bed includes a solid panel headboard and footboard, and includes ladder that can be mounted on the left or right side for easy accessibility. With its sturdy, pine wood construction this loft bed is a cut above other loft beds. It also has pine slats to provide enhanced support for the mattress. Safety rails are provided for added security. With its convenient work area under the bed, this Loft Bed ensures that every square inch of space is used efficiently. The work area can easily accommodate a desk and a side table. With two available finishes, White or Walnut, this your zone zzz loft bed will certainly blend well with any room decor and can coordinate seamlessly with other furniture items from the your zone collection.
your zone zzz collection loft bed, multiple colors:
- Solid panel headboard and footboard
- Accommodates a standard twin mattress
- Designed to accommodate a mattress without a box spring
- Slats included to support mattress
- Ladder can be mounted on left or right side
- Pine construction
- Hardware included with this bedroom furniture
- White or Walnut finish
- Height from floor to mattress platform is 56"
- Bedroom furniture has been tested to meet all regulatory standards
- Weight capacity: 175 lbs. of distributed weight
- Adult assembly required
- Assembly instructions included
- Assembled dimensions: 78.75"L x 42.25"W x 72"H
|Bed Pillow Size:||Standard|
|Age Group:||Teen , Child|
|Bed Style:||loft bed|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||YZ11-084-900-48|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 175lbs weight limitby cramy8/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it holds 160 poundsby LoraandJon7/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended weight limit is 175, but it should go up to 200 with no problems (didn't even creak when hubby got on top).by TrulyRoxie2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The beds are very strong. My husband who weights around 230lbs can be on them and have no problems. So definetly could be used from now til college. These are HUGE space savors. We love them!by TjScott9910/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It says it holds up to 165 lbs., so I guess it depends on how large your child is. I was on it to make the bed and it held me fine, but I wasn't sleeping on it. The bed appears to be very sturdy, in my opinion.by tatertotsandsweetpeas10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions say the max weight is 165lbs.by AlMomof3kids2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- ladder can be taken offby CarCar254/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be taken offby cramy6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has two hooks on it that you can screw down but we are leaving it removable. So we can easily pick it up and switch sides. It is still secure enough without being screwed down.by BestStepmomEver6/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a few screws to hold it on, but my daughter opted to leave it unattached so that she can move the ladder back and forth when she's making the bed. It still hooks onto the bed frame, so it is safe to climb on, but it's not very heavy and is easy to move.by ffinky6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder for this loft is fixed in place. I wasn't wild about that either, but all of the other features were what we were looking for. I suppose there might be a way to fix it so that it is detachable, but I didn't really look into it. Might take some different bolts or hardware.by DocJohn6410/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the ladder is removable.by DASupport11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- standard twinby LoraandJon12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Twin. There might be a full bed option but pretty sure you posted on the link for the twin (app. 42" wide)by carolina11037/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This loft bed is for a twin size mattress.by mommy2my2girls58512/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Twin.by ReeseW12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a twin bedby DavidCentralCA12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a twin bed, but you can "L" shape it with a full bed under it.by Ellonclre2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $206.26