Customers also considered
- from $138.46
- from $244.98
- Rollbackfrom $185.00Save $80.00
- from $119.60
- Rollbackfrom $199.98Save $43.02
- Reduced Pricefrom $136.06
- from $194.70
- from $84.62
- from $89.00
- from $89.88
- Reduced Pricefrom $240.00
- Rollbackfrom $389.88Save $39.12
- from $299.00Save $50.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dorel Home Your Zone zzz collection loft bed is both functional and versatile. The Loft Bed includes a solid panel headboard and footboard, and includes ladder that can be mounted on the left or right side for easy accessibility. With its sturdy, pine wood construction this loft bed is a cut above other loft beds. It also has pine slats to provide enhanced support for the mattress. Safety rails are provided for added security. With its convenient work area under the bed, this Loft Bed ensures that every square inch of space is used efficiently. The work area can easily accommodate a desk and a side table. With two available finishes, White or Walnut, this your zone zzz loft bed will certainly blend well with any room decor and can coordinate seamlessly with other furniture items from the your zone collection.
your zone zzz collection loft bed, multiple colors:
- Solid panel headboard and footboard
- Accommodates a standard twin mattress
- Designed to accommodate a mattress without a box spring
- Slats included to support mattress
- Ladder can be mounted on left or right side
- Pine construction
- Hardware included with this bedroom furniture
- White or Walnut finish
- Height from floor to mattress platform is 56"
- Bedroom furniture has been tested to meet all regulatory standards
- Weight capacity: 175 lbs. of distributed weight
- Adult assembly required
- Assembly instructions included
- Assembled dimensions: 78.75"L x 42.25"W x 72"H
|Number of Shelves:||0|
|Bed Pillow Size:||Standard|
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||YZ11-084-900-49|
|Features:||Ladder can be mounted on left or right side , desk and a side table|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||79.75 x 65.50 x 72.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what is the size of the shipping box can it be pickied up in a mini van I want to get this for my grand daughter for christmas so picking it up from t
- We had it shipped. It was about 7x1. I think it would be tough to get in a mini van. Good luck.by Njoyinglyfe9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a very skinny but long box! And very heavy!!by Julie25819/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is about 6 feet long, 2 feet wide and pretty heavy (requires two people to lift/carry). I would suggest having it delivered directly to your residence (free delivery) rather than picking it up from the store.by PDXMom19/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's pretty big i would honestly just have it shipped straight to your house thats what i did!!by princessangelkitty9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I picked it up in a mini van with the seats down on one side of the van. It is very heavy. I took the pieces out of the box in the van, instead of trying to carry the box in the house.by Childoftheonetrueking9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions of the box are: 80"W X 19-3/4"D X 6-1/4”Hby DorelSupport_yourzone10/27/2016Written by a verified representative from DorelSupport_yourzoneWas this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- standard twinby LoraandJon11/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Twin. There might be a full bed option but pretty sure you posted on the link for the twin (app. 42" wide)by carolina11037/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This loft bed is for a twin size mattress.by mommy2my2girls58512/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Twin.by ReeseW12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a twin bedby DavidCentralCA12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a twin bed, but you can "L" shape it with a full bed under it.by Ellonclre2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 175lbs weight limitby cramy12/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it holds 160 poundsby LoraandJon12/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended weight limit is 175, but it should go up to 200 with no problems (didn't even creak when hubby got on top).by TrulyRoxie12/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The beds are very strong. My husband who weights around 230lbs can be on them and have no problems. So definetly could be used from now til college. These are HUGE space savors. We love them!by TjScott9912/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It says it holds up to 165 lbs., so I guess it depends on how large your child is. I was on it to make the bed and it held me fine, but I wasn't sleeping on it. The bed appears to be very sturdy, in my opinion.by tatertotsandsweetpeas12/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions say the max weight is 165lbs.by AlMomof3kids12/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $159.00
- Rollbackfrom $179.00