your zone metal twin bed, multiple colors
Customers also considered
- from $89.00
- from $87.50
- Rollbackfrom $99.00
- $85.00 Was $99.00Save $14.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $129.00Save $30.00
- from $59.00
- from $189.72Save $30.28
- Rollback$79.00 Was $89.00Save $10.00
- $179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- Rollbackfrom $109.00
- from $97.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update the look of a kid, tween or teen bedroom with this contemporarily designed Your Zone Metal Twin Bed. It is constructed of sturdy and durable silver metal and features a modern grid design on the footboard and headboard that blends with many decors. This twin size bed is rust free and has 3' of space beneath the bed, making it an ideal place for storing linens, storage boxes, toys, games and much more. This bed can be used alone or under the Your Zone Loft Bed, which is sold separately. For added convenience, it does not require the use of a box spring. Ideal for a kid's, tween's or teen's bedroom, this metal frame bed requires some assembly but includes all of the necessary hardware and easy to follow instructions. Pair with additional pieces from the Your Zone Metal Collection to create the total look.
Your Zone Metal Twin Bed:
- Industrial-style platform bed frame
- Comes with headboard and footboard
- Made of silver metal
- No box spring necessary
- Works alone or under loft bed
- Twin size 41" W x 78" L x 36" H (104 cm x 198 cm x 91 cm)
- Metal frame bed requires some assembly; instructions included
- Your Zone metal loft bed sold separately
- Your Zone metal loft collection desk sold separately
- Does not include mattress
- Features 3' of space beneath for storing and concealing personal items
- Not necessarily a kids' bed as the length of the bed comfortably accommodates adults too
- Simply add favorite bedding to complete the look
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||78.30 x 40.80 x 36.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- THIS BED ONLY NEEDS A MATTRESSby THEHAIRGURU10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not need a box spring. It comes with close spaced metal slates that act as a platform for the mattress.by Spinachisgood1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no.. it doesn"t need a box springby ExpectingMomJune10/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No box spring is needed. In fact, using one on this bed might be dangerous.by Biancad12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No box spring. Just a mattress.by kerrywill9/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A box spring is not necessary.by D4Lowe8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to assemble the bed. All the tools and screws come with the bed. Yes there is alot of pieces(slats) are the most there are 25 slats and the assembly was very easy and straight forward.by scjjg1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the bed needs full assembly but it should not take more than an hour. All tools are included. You do not need your own tools to assemble.by AMQueens7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It needs to be assembled but it is very easy and the only tool you will need is a screw driver.by AvidShopper238/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No tools needed, but I had to assemble it It comes totally disassembled and compact, so it fit into my CR-V easily. It took about an hour. All tools were included I actually assembled two beds One was perfect - the second one, in the first one I had to sue some force to attach the header. But it all settled in.by ABCD12345678909876543219/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with everything that you need. No extra tools necessary. It's VERY easy to assemble with just one person. There are a LOT of pieces, but once you get started, you'll see how easy it is.by bnetashia5/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need an allen wrench to put together, if I remember right there was one in the box.by simba161604/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 200 lbs.by sweetpea2000222/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions say 300 pounds - this includes body and mattress weight.by saab032/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit is 300 Lbs. The 225 lbs weight limit answer was for a different model.by DHPSupport7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've seen it hold up to about 250 lbsby AvidShopper231/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son sleeps on this bed every night and weighs over 180 lbs. I do not know the max weight.by kskountrygirl11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit is 225lbs!by DHPSupport11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $131.25
- Rollbackfrom $155.00
- from $59.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $174.99
- Rollbackfrom $122.50
- from $87.50