Great Value: AAA+ construction and all needed supplies included. A win-win package given quality and price. Package arrived promptly with all items as described. The variety of box sizes were perfect and their construction was great! Highly recommend these for any move and that much more delighted with the savings!
About This Item
Warning - Choking Hazard - Children Under 3
- Kit Content: 31 Boxes, 2 Wardrobes $74 in Supplies, & 88 cu.ft. space
- 15 Medium moving boxes 18 x 14 x 12"
- 8 Small moving boxes 16 x 10 x 10"
- 8 Large moving boxes 20 x 20 x 15"
- 2 Wardrobe Boxes 24 x 24 x 40"
- 2" x 220 yards of packing tape
- 1 Heavy Duty Tape Dispenser
- 12" x 48' of Bubble Cushioning Wrap
- 3 lbs of Wrapping paper
- 2 Markers
- Moving Box Kits are assembled by experts for an all in one moving kit
- Moving kits have different configurations for your personal needs
- This kit is designed for movers who want to pack closets as well as home goods
- Organize your move with a variety of boxes that may be stacked and space saving
- Contents should be properly packed with the included packing materials
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
37.00 x 18.00 x 27.00 Inches
AAA+ Value all-around
A good kit for JUST bedrooms.
Perfect for the average small room. Not my boys' rooms. We knew we were going to need extra boxes though. The wardrobe boxes are shorter than we expected.
Received first Moving Kit - which was Incomplete Hanging bars for garment boxes missing, along with no tape or bubble wrap. I contacted Walmart, replaced/exchanged with a Complete Kit within a week. Very satisfied with their service.
Good but add $ for supplies...
The boxes are fine and plenty thick for the heaviest tasks. It's the lack of sufficient or quality tools that stung. The gun is trash. Get a real one. The paper is actually good and somewhat sufficient but there was not nearly enough bubble wrap for 3 rooms. Not even close. Do know you'll be or buying/using a different tape dispenser and paper/bubble wrap.
Whole room moving box kit
Everything was a good quality except for the mechanism to actually pull out the tape. It seemed like a cheap piece of equipment.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question