Bought it for my 29 yr old daughter. After sleeping in it for almost a month she thanked me for the purchase. I've taken a nap and can honestly say it's very comfortable and the price was reasonable! I even recommended it to my niece who bought the Luxe and also loves it!
The Allswell 10 Inch Bed in a Box Hybrid Mattress - Twin
Arrives by Mon, Aug 17
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
- Hybrid Mattress with Foam & Coils
- 10-Inches Tall
- Added Edge Support
- Quilted Top Panel with Signature "A"
- Real Quality. Unreal Prices.
About This Item
- Individually Wrapped Coils - Cooling graphite and copper gel layer absorbs and transfers heat away from the body.
- Graphite and Copper Gel Infused Memory Foam - Cooling graphite and copper gel layer absorbs and transfers heat away from the body.
- 10-Inches Tall - Just because you pay less doesn't mean you don't deserve more. With The Allswell you're getting ten quality inches of high-end comfort and support.
- Added Edge Support- Greater support around the perimeter makes it easy for you to do all the things you do in bed.
- *Our Very Unscientific Firmness Scale- After many iterations, we finally nailed what we think is the perfect recipe for the ideal medium-firm feel.
- **Disclaimer - Firmness scale was created by Allswell based on the subjective opinions of Allswell and its extended team of 20 sleepers.
- Reviews published before September 14, 2019 may refer to V1 of this mattress.
I purchased this mattress for my sons room. He has loved it and slept great. He's young and still wakes up at night. I've gotten to test the mattress when I go in and lay with him as he falls back asleep. It is a little firm for me but still very comfortable. I haven't had any aches or pains when I've slept on it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Comfortable, but king mattress arrived with damage
We like the feel and comfort of the mattress, but the King mattress arrived damaged. The box itself was intact, but it looked like stress by the springs had caused minor tears. Since the tears were all on the bottom of the mattress, we decided to keep it -- the hassle of initiating a full return was just not possible in the current circumstances. I would suggest reviewing your quality controls for why such rips are happening on the mattress sides. I am happy to provide a picture if needed.
King 10 inch mattress
Received mattress and the side has a plaice where the spring was protruding. Contacted customer service and they offered 100 refund. Could not send me a new mattress due to out of stock. Also the allswell name is not stitched n the side as per instructional on how it is to fit on the frame. Makes me wonder if the was to be a reject and it was shipped anyway
Can't beat the price, but not for me
Not in love with it- mattress never expanded to the full 10”- it's closer to 9” - even after opening it up and letting it sit for over 24hrs. Edge support is lacking - collapses when I sit on the side when getting out of the bed. I'm 6'4” so my feet meet the end of the mattress and the joint/seam is very rigid. Mattress seems to have less support around my waist/hips/butt area than I was lead to believe by the video/online reviews- maybe it's because the reviewer was 5'7” 175lb and not over 6' +200lbs? And seems to “sag.” Mattress seems to be well-constructed and you can't beat the price but I haven't had a decent night's sleep yet and will most likely be returning it after 30days for a thicker - at least 12” - possibly memory foam option.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question