I use it 3 times each day. It’s truly changed my life and my quality of life. Lower back pain is becoming nonexistent for the first time in 17 years. I have stenosis, arthritis and degenerative disc disease.
About This Item
- Thick, Supportive Foam Topper: Provides premium comfort to ComforTrak and FlexTech Teeter Inversion Tables
- Minimizes Pressure Points: Ergonomic shape with plush padding conforms to natural body contours; 16.5" x 44"
- Durable Microfiber Shell: Smooth surface allows body slide for effective decompression; anti-microbial and moisture-resistant
- Fastening Nodes Included: Allows for secure attachment to the Teeter Bed Surface
- Lumbar Bridge Compatible: Allows fit and adjustment of lumbar support accessory for ComforTrak models (Sold Separately)
This really works!
Comfort Cushion for the Teeter
The product performed as advertised. It makes the use of the product more comfortable. Places that were sensitive to pressure from the hard plastic structure are gone, at least lessened.
nice warm cushion
I really enjoy this product. It creates a warn surface againat the cold plastic back. This should be included with the purchase. Thouroughly enjoy this product.
Upgraded from original Teeter
Had an original teeter table, upgraded to this model. Is more comfortable and with accessories provides more relief.
Non-surgical answer to pain relief
I purchased the Teeter due to a back condition that had me on steroids to relieve swelling in two herniated discs in my lower back. I made the purchase last year and since using it daily for 5 to 10 minutes I have not had to use any pain medication or steroids to relieve back pain. I have introduced several friends to the Teeter and they have gone on to purchase their own. This machine has taken me from hunchback to erect and I do not ever want to give it up.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question