Check out these related products
- $10.14 List price $13.99Save $3.85
- $7.19 Was $7.99Save $0.80
- $11.99 Was $13.59Save $1.60
- $10.58 Was $12.74Save $2.16
- $9.15 Was $9.71Save $0.56
- $9.97 Was $11.77Save $1.80
- $27.89 List price $35.00Save $7.11
- $10.46 List price $15.99Save $5.53
- $7.55 List price $9.99Save $2.44
- $18.40 List price $25.99Save $7.59
- $11.86 Was $13.15Save $1.29
About this item
About this item
Walter Snow, an author with writer's block, suddenly meets Clyde Potts, a feisty, comical, and unhinged woman, and her partner in crime, Fox Harris, whose love for a good prank inspires him to write, but their ultimate prank of corporate sabotage gets out of hand, leading to a surprising conclusion. Reprint. 30,000 first printing.
Walter Snow is doomed. He stares at the blank pages in his typewriter, hoping for the spark that will finally ignite his ambition to write the Great Armenian Novel.
And then he meets Clyde Potts. She is beautiful, intelligent, charming, perhaps psychic, and, for better or worse, very possibly unbalanced. With Potts's joie de vivre and her certified-insane partner in crime, Fox Harris, Snow is caught up in a series of pranks against corporate sprawl that they execute with a bit of booze and some wacky tobaccy from Australia known as Malabimbi Madness.
Things quickly spin out of control as the trio's ultimate, diuretically inspired prank leads to an unexpected, shocking conclusion, and Walter is left to wonder if the only things you ever keep in this life are the things you let slip through your fingers.
|Number of Pages:||240|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $12.33 List price $19.99Save $7.66
- $9.52 List price $15.99Save $6.47
- $9.59 List price $16.00Save $6.41
- $29.13 List price $39.99Save $10.86
- $9.28 Was $9.81Save $0.53
- $8.45 Was $9.95Save $1.50