Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $57.40
- Rollbackfrom $7.88
- Reduced Price$12.60
- from $19.99
- Rollbackfrom $83.67
- from $20.77
- Reduced Pricefrom $49.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $56.39
- from $50.99
- from $15.24
iTouchless Fresh Sealer Fully Automatic Vacuum Sealed Container/Quick Food Marinator
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$75.62
- Reduced Price$75.68
- Reduced Price$104.41
- Reduced Price$75.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The iTouchless Fresh Sealer Vacuum Sealed Container keeps food fresh four times longer than regular food containers. It maintains perfect air pressure at all times and can marinate food faster. Comes with date dial button and AC power adaptor.
- Save time, money and hassle
- 12-liter container automatically sucks out the air to protect food, keeping it fresh longer
- Smart vacuum sensor stops the pump when the perfect pressure is achieved and maintains it at all time
- Can also be used as a quick food marinator
- Marinates meats/foods in minutes instead of hours under vacuum stage
- Removeable plastic tray for easy cleaning
- Powered by AC adaptor (included) or 4 D-size batteries (not included)
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FS001B|
|Features:||save time, money and hassle with the fresh sealer , smart vacuum sensor stops the pump when the pe , just close the transparent lid and this 12-liter container automatically sucks out the air to protect breads, pastries, chips, crackers, cereals and more|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.50 x 9.00 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Call the manufacturer 1-800 number. Speak with customer service.by Healthcarepro9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not used this feature. I have read on the net that you should put the item and marinade in a deep dish and vacuum seal the unit for about 1 hour more or less depending on the size and density. Good luckby Geymaw11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00