Consider these popular products
- from $15.00
iSafe Built-in Alarm School Backpack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This school backpack has plenty of room and compartments for students on the move,
- 840 Denier nylon
- Foam back provides extra padding for greater comfort and maximum back support
- Shoulder strap reflectors provide night time visibility for additional safety
- Large front compartment designed to compartmentalize items
- Adjustable chest strap designed to prevent the backpack from easily being taken from the user
- S-Shaped shoulder straps are ergonomically designed for comfort
- Designed for ages 8 and up
- Black color
- 16.5'' H x 11.5'' W x 9'' D, 2.3 lbs
|Recommended Use:||Accessories , Travel Essential , iPod|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SC1007|
|Features:||Padded , Adjustable Strap , Alarm|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Needs 2 9volt batteries, and you must plug in the alarm at the proper place. See instructions that came with the backpack.by 65cj8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. you need to pull the cord before the alarm goes off.by 65cj8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?